Brainwavz in-house manufacturing of our high end earphones has now extended to our B200 Dual Armature Earphones.
We now make the B200 in-house using our state of the art 3D printed resin shells, and we have also added detachable cables into the mix to further enhance the durability, plus you can purchase higher grade cables to alter the sound, look and feel.
The B200 ergonomic housing is 3D printed and the entire earphone is assembled and made in house by Brainwavz with majority of the components that make up the B200 are produced in USA or Europe.
The B200 is a audiophile grade, high performance earphone that is suitable for most genres of music.
V2 - Now comes in semi transparent 'Stay Frosty' housing with detachable cables, same great sound.
- 3D Printed ergonomic housing
- Detachable MMCX Cables
- Balanced audiophile grade sound
- Dual balanced armature, tweeter & woofer configuration
- Ergonomic over the ear design for comfortable fit.
- Drivers : Dual Balanced Armature
- Rated Impedance : 30 Ω
- Frequency Range : 12 Hz ~ 22 kHz
- Sensitivity : 110 dB at 1 mW
- Cable : 1.3 m Y-Cord, Over the ear, OFC Copper detachable cable
- Plug : 3.5 mm, Gold plated
- 3.5mm Standard MMCX Stereo Cable
- 2.5mm Standard MMCX Balanced Cable
- Earphone Hard case
- 6 sets of Silicone Ear Tips (S M L)
- 1 set of Comply™ Foam Tips T-100
- 1 Shirt Clip
- Velcro Cable Tie
- Instruction Manual & Warranty Card (24 month warranty)
Comments will be approved before showing up.
" ... are they worth it? Absolutely!"
FireLion from HeadFi has released a little review on the XL Cooling Gel Earpads, click through for more info.