HORIZONTAL, UNDER MOUNT
Suitable for any device that has a max thickness of 1.5" / 38mm, and max weight of 4lb. No real constraints on the length and width of the device. Mount under shelves, desks, cupboards etc. (See Dimensions tab for sizing and assistance)
SUITABLE FOR ALMOST ANYTHING
Suitable for almost any device that is less than 1.5" thick, this includes Cable boxes, Modems, Wi-Fi Routers, Nintendo Switch, Laptops, Smart TV Boxes, Streaming Devices, Files, Folders & MORE!
Unique interlocking design allows multiple sets to be joined together, to accommodate bigger devices. (See dimensions tab)
NON-SLIP FOAM PADS
Two foam pads are pre-installed on each bracket, creating a soft surface for your devices to sit on, as well as holding them stable during use.
Comes with 3M VHB™ tape pre-fitted and can be installed under desks, shelves, cabinets, glass surfaces and many more locations.
GoPro trusts VHB to secure their cameras during extreme activities, so you can be assured it won’t let you down. Max Weight Limit: 4lbs.
- 1 pack containing 2 brackets (1 x Left and 1 x Right)
- 3M VHB Tape - Pre-Attached
This hanger is compatible with:
- Devices up to 1.5" / 38mm thick
- Devices up to 4lb
NOTE: For bigger devices you will need to purchase multiple sets to ensure a solid mounting surface. See Dimensions tab for bracket sizes to work out what you need for your particular item / device
3D Printed: Your new hanger is 3D printed, and as such there may be some artefacts from the print process left on the hanger. This only affects the aesthetic quality, giving it a more industrial look, it does not affect function of the stand in any way.
Read our 3M user guide here
Ensure you attach the hanger as per the instructions or your hanger will not preform to the best of its ability
All images are for illustration purposes only, no devices included.
Each bracket measures:
- 1.9" / 50mm Height
- 1.2" / 30mm Width
- 3.9" / 99mm Length
Measure your device
Follow this guide to ensure you get the right number of sets for your device.
- Measure thickness of your device / item (top to bottom). Ensure it is no larger than 1.5" / 38mm.
- Measure your device / item from front to back, compare this to the bracket length of 3.9" to determine how many sets you need.
- Your device can overhang a little when on the bracket, but we recommend no more than an inch overhang on both the front and back, any more than that we would advise more brackets to ensure safe mounting